Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Watercolour ACEOs



Late autumn and watercolours just might be made for each other.

Watercolours are ideal for depicting the often moody sky, and more than a few frosts have left the colors of the land subdued.


These are the paintings I've been working on the past few days. They're all ACEO/ATC size-- 2.5 x 3.5", and done in watercolour.

I should be getting some new watercolour brushes in the mail in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to try them out.

It's been a beautiful autumn, and I hope it lasts a while longer.
Just now there are snow flurries blowing past the window. I may be painting snow-covered landscapes soon.



































And yes, I realize I stink at formatting my posts! Need to figure this out...

No comments:

Post a Comment